Thursday, August 25, 2011

I heart NY

I grew up in Connecticut, about an hour outside of NYC so I've been there countless times. However, I've never gone with my 3 good friends-Melanie, Monica, and Cristina, until this June. We've been friends since college and were all at a friend's wedding last summer when we decided to get together every few years. New York was the city of choice and honestly, it was one of the best trips ever. So what did the four of us do? Eat and shop, of course! We ate at some pretty fantastic places and shopped in Greenwich Village and Soho. We also managed to see a couple of Broadway plays and visit the Guggenheim. It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to our next trip! Also, I was having so much fun that I never got a picture of the four of us. Maybe next time. : )

No comments: