Sunday, August 28, 2011

Canada: Part 1

Right after my New York trip, I came back and the kids and I moved into our new house. My mom and step-dad came down to help and after that we all drove back to Canada. Since it was a long drive, we stopped overnight in Niagara Falls. The kids loved it and as it was also the 4th of July, we got to see fireworks over the Falls. After we made it to my mom's, we got season passes to the waterpark there. I think that was the kids' favorite thing we did during our visit. Alex, Ava and I went 4 times and had a lot of fun each time. We also managed to go blueberry picking and went to the Science Center in Montreal and saw the Indiana Jones exhibit.


Niagara Falls.



Alex and his Indiana Jones whip.


Goofing off in Montreal.


Picking blueberries.




At the waterpark.

No comments: