Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FYI

Just in case you didn't know-Shane and I are getting a divorce. I realize only a handful of people read my blog (and I'm cool with that) but I'm not one of those people who lay out all their issues on their facebook page. I'm doing it here because my blog is partly a journal for me so I don't have to write in an actual journal. Anyway, Shane and I have been separated since January, our house has been sold and the kids and I moved into an absolutely craptacular apartment for 6 months while I decided what to do. I felt like the best thing was to stay in Indiana and we have moved into a great house. We are all settled in and school has started for Alex and I start working part-time in September and plan to find a full-time job next year when Ava starts kindergarten. So, while this definitely hasn't been the best year, the decision was definitely for the best.

1 comment:

Koch Clan said...

I think you are doing a great job in dealing with all of this! Your house is amazing and I am glad all of you are doing so well. I really miss you and hope one day to meet up again. Is Alex still planning your trip to Texas? Lol! Good luck at your new job!