Saturday, September 19, 2009

Preschool!

This past week Ava started preschool. I know that I say this all the time about my kids but I can't believe that she is old enough to go! It was something she had been looking forward to all summer. Ava was very excited but when we got there she got a bit nervous (which is normal for her) and wasn't quite ready to go into her classroom. After a couple of minutes, she was fine and when I picked her up 2 hours later she was very happy and told me that they talked about animals (which are one of her favorite things). I'm glad she is enjoying school and learning new things and making new friends.


2 comments:

Laura said...

She looks too cute! What does it feel like to have no kids for a few hours?

Koch Clan said...

I agree, she is adorable! No kids, can't wait for that!