Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ava's New Bed

At last! I had been seriously slacking in getting Ava a bed, mostly because I thought she wouldn't stay in it and would just get out and run around. However, as she is now 3, it's pretty silly to keep her in a crib (considering Alex moved to a bed when he was 2). We got her a toddler bed because the twin seemed too big for her and if she fell out, she would be close to the ground. Needless to say, Ava was very excited to have her own bed and to go to sleep in it.




2 comments:

Laura said...

How fun! I'm sure she will enjoy it! My kids loved moving into a big kid bed. Where did you get it?

Koch Clan said...

ISOLDA! I found your blog off of laura's. Mine is private. Email me at brandikoch@gmail.com and I will add you to my list. Love Ava's bed and bedding. It is similiar to sibley's.