Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween. I think it's partly because my birthday is a few days before but also because it ushers in the whole holiday season. As a kid I loved trick or treating (hey, who didn't?) and now I love dressing up my own children and taking them out. We had a fun week filled with pumpkin carving, the annual trunk or treating party at our church, a Halloween party and parade for Alex at his school, and to top it all off, trick or treating in our neighborhood. For their costumes this year, Alex was a Power Ranger, which is kind of funny because he doesn't even watch the show, and Ava was a ladybug. I didn't mean for them to color coordinate so well, it just happened that way.



3 comments:

annjeanette said...

They are so cute! I love that last picture of Ava. She looks like she is screaming at Alex. So darling.

Melanie Jacobson said...

Well, I think the color coding rocks. James was a soldier and Grant was the cutest lion EVER. But he was pretty confused by the Halloween thing. Maybe next year...

Kim said...

Sounds like you had a fun time this Halloween season. Your kids are so cute! They seem to be growing very quickly. So I wonder if we'll ever have a chance to meet up again? It's been a few years now...