Sunday, January 2, 2011

First days

I'm slowly but surely catching up with my posts. I've made it to the first day of school, so I'm only 4 months behind! Anyway, Alex started a new school the end of August. I decided to send him to the new charter school that was opening, thinking that he would learn more with different teaching methods. It was a hard decision as I loved his old school and he did really well there. Fortunately, Alex loves his new school; however, I don't love it quite as much. Oh well, we'll see how the rest of the year goes.


Ava started her second year of preschool after Labor Day. She is in the same preschool Alex was in and has the same teachers. She was excited for school to start and to make new friends. I'm excited for 2 1/2 hours to myself, three times a week!

No comments: