Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last day of school!

So the kids' last day of school was June 5th and it really couldn't come fast enough.  I was done.  I was tired of homework and projects and 20 minutes of daily reading and getting up early everyday and I wasn't even the one going to school!  However, I think Alex and Ava would both agree with me.  To be fair, the kids had great teachers which really helped them have a great year at school.  But now it is time for summer!

Ava with her teacher, Mrs. Phelps.

Ava with her friend, Elena.  Ava got the "Love Bug" award
because she was so loving to everyone who came into the class.

Ava with her friends, Gabby and Gwynnie.

Ava and her friend, Isaac-the classroom Casanova.

Ava with her friend, Aydian (who wrote her a love note).

Alex with his teacher, Mrs. Campbell.

No comments: