Sunday, May 30, 2010

7!!!

Once again I've been slacking in my blogging duties and am only now posting about Alex's birthday, which was on the 5th of this month. Hey, I've been busy (for real!). Since Alex didn't have a party this year (yeah, I know, mean mom) I told him he could pick a museum to go to and he chose the Museum of Science and Industry. We had a great time there and on his birthday Ava and I took him lunch at school, and later we all went to Chuck E' Cheeses followed by ice cream cake and presents at home.
It's hard to believe my little guy is 7. He is such a sweet and thoughtful child and is growing up so fast. He loves: his little sister, helping others, the color green, chicken nuggets, swimming, ice cream, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic Tree House, old school cartoons (i.e. Tom and Jerry), playing outside. He can't wait to: be in the 2nd grade, turn 8 (ha!), be baptized, be a Cub Scout.
At the Museum of Science & Industry.















Tornado!













With Dad in the huge combine.


















Climbing the rock wall.

Watching their toys being made.

McDonald's for lunch.







Giving Chuck E' a hug.












Playing air hockey with Dad.


Ava's favorite ride which she rode like 20 times.
Making a wish.
One of his presents: Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon cards.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like a great day! Can't wait to have him join the cub scout pack!