Thursday, February 12, 2009

She did it!

Well, it has finally happened. Tonight, right before her bath, Ava sat on the toilet and peed. Hallelujah. I've been waiting for quite some time for this to happen. Whenever I would ask Ava if she wanted to use the potty, she usually would say, "No thanks" or if she did, she would just sit on the toilet and ask for toilet paper and sit some more and then ask for more toilet paper and then she would say she was done. She was going the same route tonight when I thought tickling her might help and it did. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will use the potty tomorrow.

2 comments:

annjeanette said...

Good luck with that! We had quite and experience with Olivia.

Sarah said...

Is this my Sodie friend from CT????? I think sooooooo. . .

I found you from Monica's blog (whose sister is my neighbor in Utah). How's that for blog-hopping?

What are you up to? visit me at droubays.blogspot.com!! Please!