Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-chia!

Ah, the power of advertising. Tonight Alex informed me that he wanted a Chia Pet for Christmas. Seriously? A Chia Pet? He has also been telling me for over a month now that he wants Moon Sand as well and that it 'never dries up'. How convenient. And when I mentioned that I couldn't grow anything, he told me that I should get Aquaglobes because they help water the plants for you. Huh. The child is like a walking advertisement for those As Seen on TV products. Well, as for Alex and his random wish list, I told him that Santa has already gotten all of his presents (which is completely true!), so the Chia Pet will have to wait.
Anyway, here are a couple pictures of the kids and the Christmas tree. We actually put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving but in my laziness, I am only now just posting it.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

hey isolde. just wanted to say merry christmas and thanks for the card. i know i say this all the time, but your kids are so sweet and adorable! hope things are well for you and that you aren't freezing in illinois!

Melanie Jacobson said...

Take it from the mother of a child who got moon sand last year for Christmas: it was invented by the devil.