Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Day of School

Alex started kindergarten on the 21st (which also coincided with Ava's 2nd birthday). We had been talking about this day for months and now it was finally here. Alex was very excited to start school and to ride on the bus. I, on the other hand, was a little nervous about him going on the bus and wanted to cry (but I didn't) as I sent him off on his first day. He had a great day, likes his teacher, Mrs. Pullins, and made a couple new friends. I'm very excited for him as he is learning and being exposed to new and fun things. Still, it's hard to believe that my little guy is growing up.

1 comment:

Melanie Jacobson said...

I was a total bawl baby on James's first day of kindergarten. I get a little misty on the first day of each school year. I'm so dumb.